#MitchInAmerica Potential DirtBall Meetups

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mitch Mitch 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mitch Mitch 
    Participant

Fellow Dirtballs,

On the back of my #4 & #9 (respectively) ranking, Im gonna be bringing my talents to the US of A in June this year.

Im gonna be hitting up a few cities, Dallas, New York, Denver, Portland, Seattle and then upto Vancouver.

Whilst Im there im intending on getting to a Baseball game in each city with a team, and I would definitely love to go to a game with fellow Dirtballs.

So if you`re a Mets, Yankees, Rockies or Mariners fan, hit me up and we can see if we can work something out.

Stay Dirty…

Profile photo of Morgan Grimmett Morgan Grimmett 
    Participant

It sounds like a northwest meet up is destiny. Probably not, but I will still advocate for it.

Participant

i might even stretch to paying for the tickets.

Participant

looks like im meeting some ( legendary ) dirtballs at the Orioles @ Yankees game June 11th.
    if anyone else wants to come please do
    #dirtballfam

Profile photo of collin ames collin ames 
    Participant

Mitch or any dirtball in Seattle hit me up when you get here. I got thints to do for days

Participant

@seetea Do you know if the tours of the football stadium sell out often?

Profile photo of collin ames collin ames 
    Participant

They dont really sell out, but Century Link Field is kind of small. Probably got some good stuff from the Hawks Super Bowl and the Sounders MLS championship but I would highly recommend a tour of SAFECO Field where the mariners play. A very unique stadium.

Participant

@seetea just asking as they dont sell tickets online to the tour, looks like there are some good photos to be had, current plabn is tour CenturyLink, then go directly to a Mariners game after

Participant

6/11 Orioles @ Yankees 1.05pm

Section 236

@kylearenofsky

@motta

@maniacalmitch

2 legends of Dirty Sports and myself booing the Yankees, come on down if you can make it

Participant

I will also be appearing at

Nationals @ Mets, Citifield. 6/17 4:10pm
    section 301

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Dirty Sports

Website by:  Tess Bodley

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Skip to toolbar