Golden State Warriors

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of God God 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of MGray320 MGray320 
    Participant

@alexdodd yea I don’t think it’s even close even if he continued his play in the playoffs.. The team he’s on makes everything easier for him.. I can’t knock him for the team he’s on, I just don’t think he’d be that same type of player if him and Lebron switched teams or him and KD switched teams.. He def deserved MVP last year but all the VALUE is taken out of MVP nowadays.. It’s about the most exciting player.. Those big time shooting numbers are the reason he won it, it was exciting to watch.. If it was truley about value Lebron would be MVP every single year

Participant

@alexdodd but where KD goes I follow, that’s my guy, I’m gonna have to root for curry somewhat now.. But as long as Durant gets his ring it’s whatever

Profile photo of Jesse Stanga Jesse Stanga 
    Participant

Steph also gets a lot of steals and rebounds.

Participant

@jesse-stanga yea a lot of quick PGs get steals but he’s not a good defender, I think rebounds are kind of a weird stat for him too because he does have good Reb numbers for a Pg but he’s not a guy that just goes up and gets it.. GS isn’t a great rebounding team so a lot of them kinda fall to him

Participant

@jesse-stanga which brings me back to my original point that the team he’s on helps his numbers.. Don’t get me wrong he’s a good ball player he’s a great shooter, but I’m just not sold on him as an all around great player

Profile photo of Black Marlins Man Black Marlins Man 
    Participant

They will win at least 4 championships

Profile photo of Chad Chad 
    Participant

I know that it’s not “good” for the league and it makes them the “Villian” but can anyone else gonna realize how fun it’s gonna be to watch this team?

Profile photo of Matt Matt 
    Participant

Bold prediction: I don’t think this works out like everyone says it will, remember when Lamarcus Aldridge went to the Spurs and everyone had them easily winning the championship? And they looked pretty mediocre against the Thunder. Obviously KD is so much better than Aldridge, but I think for whatever reason that the Warriors will not win the Championship this year

Profile photo of God God 
    Keymaster

Really? They just did….. #NotAHotTakeFromYou

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Dirty Sports

Website by:  Tess Bodley

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Skip to toolbar