Breaking down the Andy Ruther rant.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Garrison Joseph Garrison 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Joseph Garrison Joseph Garrison 
    Participant

Episode 306 Andy Ruther vs Matty Goldberg

Spoilers if you haven’t listened yet.

Ruther blows a gasket when Matty shows up 10 mins late, sounds like a normal episode with Matty right? Where Ruther complains and gets over it. This time it’s different because Matty comes in with Tug Coker (probably spelled the name wrong, my apologies) and Tug drove Matty to the smut shack. Here is where it gets funny because Matty showed up a hour late to the pre March Madness episode and Ruther got mad and it blew over easily. If Tug was not there, Ruther would not have gotten that upset because Tug is Ruther’s connection to the future of Dirty Sports and wanted to show Tug that he is taking the show serious and wants to take it to the next level. Ruther has been clearly upset as of late that D.S is not moving at the rate he had hoped to by now. When Ruther sees Tug he definitely gets frustrated/jealous of the success he is having and unfortunately Matty happened to be there and took the beating because he sees him as the one who won’t do anything back to him. He obviously wasn’t going to yell at Praino and if Tug was late I know for sure he wouldn’t complain about it. All in all, I’m probably wrong and I’m only speculating also it could be because Ruther needs to get laid.

Peace & Love to the Dirty Sports.

Participant

For clarification, Matty Goldberg was definitely an asshole for showing up a hour late when they were driving to Vegas.

Profile photo of Andy Ruther Andy Ruther 
    Keymaster

@joesarcasm You are 100% wrong and clearly did not listen to the show. Now you see why I get mad. You completely left off the part of not having the proper mics/headphones for a 4th person. Also there’s tons of other things, but good try fam. “A” for effort.

Participant

Well technically not 100% wrong cause I said “I’m probably wrong”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Dirty Sports

Website by:  Tess Bodley

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Skip to toolbar